Nu-Metal has essentially come and gone at this point. Any band thinking that they will be able to sustain a musical career by performing Rap-Rock Mall Metal in a public environment are going to have a very difficult time grasping the fact that the scene is virtually over. The only exception to this rule would be the groups that managed to break into the music business at the right time, with the right track. Enter Payable On Death.
- So this is apparently happening... twitter.com/saintvitusbar/… 5 years ago
- https://t.co/h8XsvGEtL6 5 years ago
- APPLE STOMP! NYC Irving Plaza 5/31-6/1! Flyer below!
- Interview with Soley; Performed at Iceland Airwaves event during @sxsw @soleysoleysoley
- RIVAL SCHOOLS 2003 demo album “FOUND” getting released! Vinyl pre-order NOW.
- Interview with Team Spirit; Played @sxsw and new EP on @Vice Records drops April 9th! @goteamspirit @noiseymusic
- LOLLAPALOOZA 2013… Is this the lineup?!?!?!