A sea of men in black t-shirts, enough beer to float a cruise liner, and more highly hung devil horns than you can count could only mean one thing… A metal concert is brewing. But it wasn’t just any concert, for Iron Maiden, the mightiest of the mighty when discussing British Metal bands, tore through Darien Lake on their 25th anniversary tour this past Monday. Fathers and sons, husbands and wives, and all manner of metalheads flooded the gates and parking lots of the performing arts center, ready for a strong dose of riffage and percussive pummeling. If it weren’t for the endless shards of broken glass on the grounds from prior events (clean that shit up already), I’d have to say that this was the best way to spend a Monday in history.
- So this is apparently happening... twitter.com/saintvitusbar/… 4 years ago
- https://t.co/h8XsvGEtL6 4 years ago
- APPLE STOMP! NYC Irving Plaza 5/31-6/1! Flyer below!
- Interview with Soley; Performed at Iceland Airwaves event during @sxsw @soleysoleysoley
- RIVAL SCHOOLS 2003 demo album “FOUND” getting released! Vinyl pre-order NOW.
- Interview with Team Spirit; Played @sxsw and new EP on @Vice Records drops April 9th! @goteamspirit @noiseymusic
- LOLLAPALOOZA 2013… Is this the lineup?!?!?!