The band 3 made their way to Syracuse, NY on September 24, 2012, and I was positive there’d be no chance to get anywhere near them. Currently touring with the still-wildly popular Coheed and Cambria, themselves on the verge of a brand new record, I found myself all but shut out of getting in the door. Famous bands hitting small cities tend to do that though, and there I was heartbroken that tickets were all gone. But, in a first for human beings anywhere, my case of the Mondays worked out in my favor. Imagine that?
- So this is apparently happening... twitter.com/saintvitusbar/… 5 years ago
- https://t.co/h8XsvGEtL6 5 years ago
- APPLE STOMP! NYC Irving Plaza 5/31-6/1! Flyer below!
- Interview with Soley; Performed at Iceland Airwaves event during @sxsw @soleysoleysoley
- RIVAL SCHOOLS 2003 demo album “FOUND” getting released! Vinyl pre-order NOW.
- Interview with Team Spirit; Played @sxsw and new EP on @Vice Records drops April 9th! @goteamspirit @noiseymusic
- LOLLAPALOOZA 2013… Is this the lineup?!?!?!